To avoid violations against Republic Act 10173 (Data Privacy Law), please access your OWN files only and refrain from posting documents like report cards that contain vital personal information on social media. Doing so may compromise your privacy and security. For comments and questions you may contact your adviser through their email address provided in the LMS Grades portal.
1. Visit the LSCA LMS Portal via:
a. LSCA Website: www.lsca.edu.ph
b. Or simply type this URL on your browser: bit.ly/lscalms
2. Log in using your LMS username and password.
(If you forgot your password just visit the LSCA IT page or
visit this link m.me/lscaitsc on your browser to go directly to the ITSC messenger window for assistance.)
3. After successfully logging in, click the Messaging (Toggle messages menu) button on the upper right most side
of your LMS window and check the inbox for your password.
4. After getting your password go to Courses then SY 2019-2020 and click E-Report Cards (SY 2019-2020) - Cluster.
[e.g. E-Report Cards (SY 2019-2020) - Grade School]
5. Choose your grade level and section then click Enroll Me to enter your class portal and to access the PDF file.
6. Click the PDF file with your ID number as filename and enter the password given by your class adviser.
(For password concerns, contact your adviser via email or by using the LMS messaging feature again).